1. If the pot is on fire: turn off the cooking stove in time, cover the pot with a large cover or dish, wet towel, lifesaving blanket, etc. Do not move the pot, do not splash water on the flame, even if the flame seems to have subsided, do not open the lid within half an hour.
2. If the electrical appliances are on fire: turn off the main switch and put out the fire with water or lifesaver, but the TV set and computer are on fire as an exception, the power supply is not cut off, do not pour water on the electrical appliances or switches. If electrical appliances or plugs are still on fire, do not touch the switches of electrical appliances with your hands.
3. If the TV or computer is on fire: unplug the plug of the TV or computer, or turn off the main switch, use blankets, carpets, lifesaving blankets and so on to extinguish the live flame, do not use water or lifesaving device to extinguish the fire, because there may still be residual electricity in the body, causing electric shock.
4. If the oil heater is on fire, stand at least 6 feet (2 meters) away from the flame and pour the live flame with a bucket of water.
5. If the plastic sofa or plastic armchair is on fire: when the foam is burning, a lot of poisonous black smoke will be emitted, which can make people feel dizzy in a flash. In this case, do not try to fight fires. At the same time, leave the room and close the door conveniently, so as to prevent the smoke from spreading elsewhere.
六、 假如衣服着火:不要让伤者慌张乱撞，由于胡乱走动会使火势更强烈，使伤者躺下，避免火焰蔓延到头部。用水或其他非易燃液体浇救活焰。另一个方法是大衣、窗帘、毯子(非人造纤维制品)或厚重衣物把伤者裹住，然后扶伤者躺下，切勿尼龙或人造纤维布料去救活，切勿在地上翻转伤者身体，不然可能扩展烧伤的面积，并按烧伤程度照料伤者。 七、 假如嗅到烧焦气味:需唤醒屋内各人，若火势太猛，叫各人跑出屋外。若置疑关上房门的房间起火，切勿翻开门追究，逃出火场时，顺手把所有门关上，阻挠火势蔓延及烟雾扩散，在火场附近打电话召救火车参与补救，切勿重回火场。
Sixth, if the clothes are on fire: do not let the injured panic bump, because random walk will make the fire more intense, so that the injured lie down, to avoid the flame spread to the head. Use water or other non flammable liquids to save the flame. Another method is to wrap the wounded in coats, curtains, blankets (non-synthetic fiber products) or heavy clothing, and then help the wounded to lie down, not nylon or artificial fiber cloth to revive, do not flip the wounded body on the ground, or it may expand the area of the burn, and care for the wounded according to the degree of burns. Seven, if you smell the scorching smell, you need to wake everyone in the house, if the fire is too fierce, let everyone run out of the house. If there is a fire in the room with the door closed, do not open the door to investigate. When you escape from the fire, close all the doors and stop the spread of fire and smoke. Call a fire train near the fire to help with the fire. Do not return to the fire.