1. protect the public environment, do not spit everywhere, throw fruit shells and other debris.
2. protect public facilities, do not scribble and pedal walls on walls, do not dismantle equipment and affect the operation of equipment.
3. maintain toilet hygiene, do not dump leftovers and other debris in the lavatory and washing basin, then rinse in time.
4. when playing the sound equipment, the volume should be moderate, not shouting indoors or outside. No swimming quarters should be allowed. When entering the room, knock and ask for permission.
5. do not lead non dorm staff to stay and lodge in the dormitory. Special reasons should be approved by the department leaders and sent to the security guards in written form.
6. prohibit gambling in dormitories, prohibit the playback of pornographic and pornographic products, pornographic pictures, newspapers and magazines, and prohibit the spread of superstitious activities and other illegal activities.
7. prohibit the storage of inflammable and explosive materials in the dormitories, prohibit the use of open fire without the approval of the security department, lying on the bed and cooking in the dorm, and the fire equipment should not be shielded and misappropriated.
8. use electrical appliances correctly, do not use high-power electrical appliances, power circuits and lighting circuits to mix with each other.
9. not to be shirtless, with shorts in and out of the dorm.
10. it is necessary to dry clothes and shoes in designated places and not to dry clothes in public areas such as corridors.
11. strictly enforce the work and rest schedule, and arrange for further arrangement in special circumstances.